Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I re-watch an NBA game online or download that played from yesterday?

Due to my working hours I can't watch this amazing NBA season 2008, so Ive heard there are websites where I can download the game, can someone give me those websites please please, or a method that would work? I



can't record at home because I'm working aboard where the NBA doesn't play.



Thanks to all those NBA fans who are trying to help me.



How can I re-watch an NBA game online or download that played from yesterday?nba lottery





You must use this website, it has it all, worldwide sports and more!



And the best part is, its Free.



It does take some time to read and learn how to use, just go to the site and read around, but look for software first and download PPmate client first and then change the TCPIP.SYS from 10 to 50 and use the Patch, its all under software.



Enjoy^^



How can I re-watch an NBA game online or download that played from yesterday?nba champs ,nba teams



Yea go to



www.basketball torrents.com



or



nba torrents.com



you need U torrent program to download.
The lastests video, but not all game, you have it on :



http://www.nba.com/video/



But you have more than 15000 videos on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish