Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which NBA Game?

I am gonna rent a PS3 on Saturday and was wondering what NBA Game I should get with it. I've played Live 08 and that was amazing. Haven't played 2k8 yet but played 2k7 last year and it was amazing. I also get another game with it so I was thinking Madden. BTW which NBA game should I get then?



Which NBA Game?nba street homecourt





I'd say go with live 08. i think 2k8 is a bit complicated so you will need to practice a lot to get used to it plus if your renting and you've already played live 08 and your used to it then, go with live 08 for sure.... you dont want to waste your time right?



Which NBA Game?nba salary cap ,nba teams



2k8 is the cream of the crop its the madden of basket ball its the one every 1 plays there will be alot of people with live to but more buy 2k8
If you have broadband at home (wired or wireless), you can download a free demo of all three games (NBA 2k8, NBA 08, and NBA Live 08) from the Playstation store. Play all three for free. I've played the demos and one had far superior graphics to the others, I just can't remember which at the moment.
Definetly 2k8
go to: http://www.gamesstation.com.net.sc/forum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish