Thursday, December 3, 2009

Should I go to this NBA game with an asshole?

Here is the story



I've known this kid since preschool, we had been friends for a long time. My family and his family are friends. His family invited my family to an NBA game that are suite seats...



BUT



He has been nothing but a dick to me. So I stopped talking to him about 6 months ago. He repeatidly Insulted my... physical appearance, every little thing I do, my anxiety problems (which I am on medication for), my favorite sports team. Even though he tries to make it a joke but he does this 24/7...we've rarely had real conversations. My parents and his parents aren't aware of this. Should I just go and forget about it or make a statement by not going.



Should I go to this NBA game with an asshole?nba scores





I would go and ignore him...Dont let what he says effect you, if you do then he wins...Ignore him he will stop, i would just smile at him...That will drive him nuts...



Should I go to this NBA game with an asshole?nba 07 ,nba teams



Do you think he would say the same thing about you? You say you have been friends for a long time, I would say some one has a misunderstanding of friendship and its not him. Sorry you are on meds I hope you get better soon.
Don't go.



Since he will do this at the suite, you will be trapped the entire time, really unable to react to it in the manner it needs to be addressed
umm wow this is a tough onee...maybe u should jus go since the parents dnt no and jus forget bout da hole thing...well thats my opnion
If i was you I would wait 'till we get into the stadium and disappear, if he looks 4 me the next day i tell him that I'm not the ****** bet me and him.
sure you should go to the game ignore the dick lay back have fun and buy some nachos!
If you want to go, go! You're there to see the game, he's nothing important. At the very least, you're parents will become aware of the situation. Think up ways to tell him off before you go! Trust me, make it YOUR day!



answer my question please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish