Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I find old NBA game tape, from the 1990's era, besides pontel.com?

I'm looking for NBA game tape from the Atlanta Hawks (1992-1996), and Portland Trailblazers (1996-2001). I did order some from a guy a few years ago in Ohio called Kevin Bondurant, but have misplaced his details, has anyone made contact with him. He had a site called Kevins Homepage, and it featured NBA, NCAA games he had recorded himself. Other than pontel, I cannot find anyone who seems to have old NBA games to sell. I'm willing to pay top dollar for old games. I'm a big Stacey Augmon fan, and only have 3 games of his from the 1990's, which is the 1993 NBA Playoffs Bulls vs Hawks. Every search I do in google, I just get no where. If anyone knows of someone selling NBA games on the net, I would love their contact details, so I could watch some classic NBA games of my favourite player Plasticman Stacey Augmon.



Where can I find old NBA game tape, from the 1990's era, besides pontel.com?nba playoff bracket





please visit http://www.nbaphotospictures.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have many games Hawks and Blazers on DVD, with S. Augmon
    My email;
    gerlitz22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Fish