Thursday, December 3, 2009

What should I wear to an NBA game?

I've been to a professional sports game before, but never an NBA game. I'm going this weekend. I want to be cute but not overdressed. So any suggestions?



What should I wear to an NBA game?www.nba.com





I would say jeans %26amp; a cute top or something like that. I would also recommend comfy walking shoes...there could be a lot of walking involved.



What should I wear to an NBA game?basketball jerseys ,nba teams



I think u should wear An NBA jersey with the team name and a cute little shirt
You should wear blue jeans and your favorite team's jersey to the basketball game.
unlike baseball and football games where everyone, all ages can get away with a jersey, it doesn't work that way at nba games depends on how old you are. if you have a kid, dress him up in the teams jersey. if not, go with the team hoody, plain and simple
A jersey bearing your favorite team and player might help. Btw, I think girls who wear NBA jerseys look real cute. Also a pair of comfy jeans and some comfortable footwear. A team cap might look cool too.
short skirt and a little tight top...that would be hot, then you would be on the big screen fo sho..beleed dat!
Wear a NBA jersey with jeans and boots.



Women look really good when dressed like that on a hot day or to a basketball game.



Make sure it's an authentic or replithentic jersey......the cheap jerseys doesn't look good.
Get yourself a kid's size jersey so it's not too big and then the rest is whatever you will be comfortable in. Girl's in jerseys are always cute.
wear whatever the hell you want....there isn't any dressing ediquette here just go with the flow
just wear something that's both comfy and you like...
I'd wear an NBA jersey. I've been to one NBA game, the Pacers @ the Spurs way back in 1996, and i've always regretted not wearing my Reggie Miller jersey to the game... I mean, it doesn't exactly keep me up at night, but I do wish I'd worn it!



cheers,



Shauna!
nothing(except socks)
something cute......but comfortable.......like jean and maybe one of the team jerseys but like small and fitted.....or like a Jersey dress.....if not that then wear the colors of the team........u dont want to look like everyone else.....but dont look like everyone is supposed to be watching you and not the game!!!
i pare of of sweats
wear a basketball jersey with a pair of jeans and sneakers you don't need to get all prettied up for a basketball game
I went to a game last year and was thinking the same thing. At the end of the day, you can never go wrong with just being yourself.



Hope this helps.
dude guille.... that's absurd. you should at least wear shoes. the socks would wear out after walking from your car to the arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish